Maths Week 2020 is being held between 10 August and Friday 14 August.
Maths Week provides resources for students and teachers. The material Maths Week is written for all students from Year 1 through to Year 11 at different levels:
- Level 1 – primarily for Years 1 and 2.
- Level 2 – primarily for Years 3 and 4.
- Level 3 – primarily for Years 5 and 6.
- Level 4 – primarily for Years 7 and 8.
- Level 5 – primarily for Years 9, 10 and 11.
One of the Maths Week series (Maths Millionaire) has also been translated into te reo Māori.
Teachers who register for Maths Week have access to answers to questions and other notes.
Maths Week resources are available free, on-line, to teachers, parents and students.
For teachers to register themselves and their class numbers, go to www.mathsweek.co.nz/