FAQ for Level 2 Inference
- Kiwi Kapers, I wonder what is the median weight of kiwis? How should I encourage my students to write conclusions when making an inference?
- Can you please clarify the definition of a sampling error as students often get confused between sampling error and non-sampling error?
- How do I correctly pose a comparison investigative question for Kiwi Kapers 3 and state my conclusions when making an inference about the population?
- Why have there been so many changes to the Statistics Curriculum, especially with regards to the Central Limit Theorem and Confidence Intervals?
- What is the name of the error bounds for the sample median?
- What possible relevance can statements about the sample be in helping us draw a conclusion about the population?
- Can we make the assumption that C@S data is a population?
Add a teaching resource
Have you created a resource which is suitable for CensusAtSchool and you would like to share with other teachers?