Karekare College: building conceptions of populations and samples
A workshop that explores the need to sample, the link between sample distributions and population distributions and sampling variability, taking care with the language used.
- Workshop overview
- Workshop Powerpoint (ppt)
- 2009 questions
- Karekare data cards xls
- Karekare data cards boys pdf
- Karekare data cards girls pdf
- Karekare College ftm
- Popliteal length blank graph doc
- Popliteal length blank graph pdf
- Preliminary data investigation pdf
- Worksheet and answers doc
- Worksheet and answers pdf
See Introduction for making the call for the second workshop that looks at comparisons and informal inference.
Add a teaching resource
Have you created a resource which is suitable for CensusAtSchool and you would like to share with other teachers?