How to pass AS 91266
Anusha Soupen presented a workshop outlining the content of AS 2.11. Including suggestions for teaching and resources to help training students in Statistical Literacy.
- 2 11 Generic Tick Sheet Example of a marking schedule
- 2.11 Critical Questions to ask when reading a report Questions to ask
- 91266 Starter pack cover sheet
- A non-statistician’s approach to teaching 2.11 Ppt. A guide to teaching students how to evaluate a statistical report, focused on AS 2.11
- Bad graphs pdf Annotated examples of bad graphs
- Baloney Detector an outline of common propaganda tactics by Michael Shermer & Creation-Evolution Headlines
- Breaches of Conduct for 91266 Ppt An outline of breaches of conduct in the assessment
- How to Pass AS 91266 ppt AS2.11 content unpacked and summarised in a powerpoint presentation.
Add a teaching resource
Have you created a resource which is suitable for CensusAtSchool and you would like to share with other teachers?