A guide to the randomisation test
This workshop introduces the randomisation test as a tool for making conclusions from experiments. A hands-on activity and an introduction to using iNZight to perform a randomisation test are included. We will also consider both large and small tail proportions and how the design of a study determines what types of inferences we can make. Randomisation tests are conducted using iNZight.
- Randomisation 1, Beginner’s guide to randomisation, S. Wright & C. Spurdle
- Randomisation Part 2, M. Fitch
- Beginners guide to randomisation ppt
- Randomisation Part 2 ppt M. Fitch
- Randomisation Tests combined handout
With thanks to the TLRI initiative. This presentation featured in the 2012 roadshow.
Add a teaching resource
Have you created a resource which is suitable for CensusAtSchool and you would like to share with other teachers?